Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

When my search was over...

Discussion in 'Testimonials / Reviews' started by Fedora, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Fedora

Fedora Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

I remember when one day I proposed me search for a free web hosting at Internet. I don't know what I expected, maybe find a hosting a little good.
    I searched and tested many free hostings that I found in FWHT and FWS and only one of all of them really worked. Yes, it was Instafree.

Instafree is the best free hosting that you can found. The 99% of offers about free hosting aren't worked (errors with the panel, dns, uptime, cpu, etc.).

I am talking about this from my own experience, I know what I say. So, if you want waste your time you can test many services, but if you want something really reliable you must send an application to Instafree. Here you'll have the best free hosting of the world.

Thanks to @Bryan and WSWD because of them we can have this amazing service. :)

Kuffy, Jase Wolf and Bryan like this.
  2. Kuffy

Kuffy Premium Hosting Client

It is a bit unusual. I've got a couple of accounts with WSWD as well, and you get the same great server resonse and reliability.

Jase Wolf, Fedora and Bryan like this.