Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Using a PHP Security Script

Discussion in 'Free Shared Hosting' started by C2Kstudios, May 10, 2017.

1. C2Kstudios

C2Kstudios Hosting Client

Just a question...is it OK to include a password-protected subdomain, using a pretty simple PHP script for security, on my free hosting account? I actually have two; and they are mostly for just family: one is my genealogy site and the other is to share pictures of the kids and stuff like that with the folks back home.

Thanks!

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Absolutely!

C2Kstudios likes this.
  3. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

You're going to find that we really don't mind what you do with your hosting account, as long as you're not spamming, abusing resources, etc.

4. C2Kstudios

C2Kstudios Hosting Client

That's great thanks Bryan...ya it's mostly just a hobby for me more than anything these days...I taught myself how to code years ago to make the kid's website and after I got into the family history the genealogy templates seemed a neat thing to do...they seem rather popular too they are the only ones that sell lol...

Dr. Pit and Bryan like this.