Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Quick testimonial

Discussion in 'Testimonials / Reviews' started by Valeyard, May 5, 2017.

1. Valeyard

Valeyard Hosting Client

I haven't used free hosting in a very long time. It's difficult to find reliable free hosts, which is fair enough seeing that the service is a limited resource. After much searching I found InstaFree through this thread on FWHT (I'm pretty sure that's Bryan posting under a pseudonym there). Geez as I type this he's even online in that forum right now! I'm not sure what he's doing, it looks like the last time IF was advertised there was in 2014.

Naturally I thought this is going to be decent quality Apache hosting. Decent as in good but not as good as you might get from the parent company WSWD. Well, Bryan actually runs Litespeed servers - that was very nice to see. I didn't even know that Litespeed is a server OS. I see there are a lot of clients not taking full advantage of this - Litespeed is HTTP/2 capable, but browsers only support it if your site is HTTPS - which isn't a problem because Bryan gives us FleetSSL that creates 1-click Let's Encrypt certificates for free. Thus the quality of this service is really great! About as good as you could expect on shared hosting.

I'm very thankful to Bryan for hosting me, and for providing such a terrific service. Oh and by the way, the sign up form says Bryan takes 24-48 hours to set up new accounts... he set me up almost immediately. If you read this thanks, and here's a movie trailer for you to enjoy:

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Thanks for the kind words and awesome review!

Jase Wolf and Valeyard like this.
  3. Valeyard

Valeyard Hosting Client

Thank you for the very generous full-featured service you provide!

Jase Wolf and Bryan like this.