Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Offer for new members - IF$10 for free (for limited time)

Discussion in 'Contests and Special Offers' started by Fedora, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Fedora

Fedora Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

Hi! I am here to invite you to join our community.

Do you want have the best free hosting ever? You only need send an application form, our admin will verify your details and will approve it for you (if you follow the rules).

That's ok but how you could win IF dollars? You can receive IF$10 if you register as my referral. Yes, when you'll register with my referral link I'll win IF$15 and I give you IF$10.

Requeriments:

1. You must use my referral link:

http://www.instafree.com/community/index.php?referral/fedora.2719/

2. You'll receive the IF dollars when you're a client (I mean when your application is approved by @Bryan. Of course, if you're not client you'll not able to use the IF dollars).

3. Send me a PM when you'll client and I send you the IF money.

Welcome to Instafree! :)

Kuffy, Jase Wolf and Bryan like this.
  2. Kuffy

Kuffy Premium Hosting Client

Instafree is outstandingly good hosting, and it's better than most of the paid hosting that I've used. One of the reasons for this is the hard work that Bryan does to keep the servers clean and efficient. Before you join, please read the terms and conditions, and abide by them after you have joined. Instafree is a small and friendly community taking advantage of some brilliant hosting, and we welcome responsible new members. We have a wide variety of skills and interests - some commercial, and some social and personal. Come on it and establish your Internet presence.

Jase Wolf, Fedora and Bryan like this.