1. Free Shared and Reseller Hosting account applications have been temporarily suspended.

For further information: Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

free vps

Discussion in 'Free VPS Hosting' started by Fer Hacks, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Fer Hacks

Fer Hacks New Member

Hello users and administrators .. Well, I asked for my free vps and what I read was that I have to wait between 24/48 hours, they are fine .. but more than 48 hours have passed and I still don't have an answer .. Have they rejected me? I just want to know that and thank you ^^

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Hi,

You signed up using a free domain, which is against the AUP/TOS for VPS. Do you have an actual paid domain? Education and learning are also not appropriate uses of our VPS. If you want to learn linux, you can set up a virtual machine on your home computer. There is no reason to use our resources for that.

If you want to explain (in the application thread, please) what your actual use for the VPS will be, as well as what your paid domain is, I will get you set up.

David Gregoire likes this.