Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Cpanel file manager double tap to open or right click & open

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jase Wolf, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Jase Wolf

Jase Wolf Premium Hosting Client

There's one thing in Cpanel file manager that just makes it unbearable for touch on phones, that double tap doesn't open folders/files, and there's no option in the right click menu to open the selected file/folder(s).

This is one basic thing you have with desktop file managers like explorer, finder etc, you right click and tap open. If Cpanel had that, it'd be fantastic.

I can get around this luckily by just typing in the folder structure in the address bar on the left and then click go. But save typing, being able to just right click (or long click regarding touchscreens) and then selecting open would be so much better.

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

I haven't used the file manager in a long time, but I believe if you click on the name, all those options come up.

But if you click on the folder itself (single click) it should do exactly what you're looking to do.