Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Cat Awards - The best website in Instafree (chosen by the community)

Discussion in 'Contests and Special Offers' started by Fedora, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Fedora

Fedora Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

[​IMG]

We will do a contest where the community can vote for the best website (forum, static page, CMS, etc.) in Instafree. All clients can register their sites (one domain per client) from September 25 to October 1, after that we will open a poll where you can choose your favorite website. In case of a tie, the prize will be divided among the winners.

If you want to participate, please leave here the domain with which you want to participate (must be hosted in the Instafree services).

Join now and good luck! [​IMG]

The period to participate has ended.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Jase Wolf and Bryan like this.
  2. Fedora

[​IMG]

Prizes:

1. IF$120.
    2. IF$60.
    3. IF$30.

[​IMG]

Jase Wolf likes this.
  3. Kuffy

Kuffy Premium Hosting Client

I'm not sure that I understand the concept of one website. :)

Bryan was kind enough to let me have a reseller account, even though I don't resell hosting, and I have used it as a multi-domain hosting account. The Softaculous installer is a massive advantage, and if you couple that with fast, reliable and well-maintained servers, it puts Instafree ahead of most paid hosting services.

I have a variety of sites such as a forum, an image hosting site, a Q&A support site, a ticketing system and others. They all use Softaculous to install a CMS, and the sites only take a few minutes to set up and perform a bit of basic customising. I'd feel a bit of a fraud suggesting any of those for an award, as the credit should go to Instafree and the software developers.

Fedora, Jase Wolf and Bryan like this.
  4. Fedora

This contest is not strict, it is only for fun. You can participate with a forum, static page, CMS or whatever.

I should have said it was a domain per user.

The community will be the one to vote to choose the winners, but I do not expect to evaluate only the functionality or design, but also the content of the users. For example, if a forum is sent to participate, I think that participation can be evaluated. Like I said, this is just for fun. :)

Jase Wolf likes this.
  5. Kuffy

Kuffy Premium Hosting Client

I'll review the sites a bit later then. I'll also finalise the mobile image site. It would be good if you could puts some pictures of Venezuela on there, That seems to be topical again.

Jase Wolf likes this.