Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Cannot access CPanel after password reset

Discussion in 'Free Shared Hosting' started by C2Kstudios, Oct 2, 2018.

1. C2Kstudios

C2Kstudios Hosting Client

Hi Bryan and everyone,

I had to reset my password for the forum after a security breach and I tried to reset CPanel as well but now it's not letting me in...tried resetting the password but the emails I entered were not accepted and I only have 1 or 2 attempts left... username is C2Kstudios and my current email is c2kstudios@bell.net. Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide...this is proving to be a stressful day..

C.

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Hi,

I'll reset it for you manually and shoot you a PM with the new info.

Fedora and C2Kstudios like this.
  3. C2Kstudios

Thank you so much Bryan I really appreciate it...I just can't think very straight right now...wife is freaking out had a couple big charges try to go through on her card this morning..damn vista machine lol...

4. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Vista??? Oh boy..... ha ha ha! Yeah, that's not good.

Sorry for the delay, was out and about on my phone. Password is coming right now.

Fedora likes this.
  5. C2Kstudios

Yeeeahhh......lol...no worries thanks again!