1. Free Shared and Reseller Hosting account applications have been temporarily suspended.

For further information: Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

3 Years (and a little more)

Discussion in 'Testimonials / Reviews' started by ecid, Oct 17, 2020.

1. ecid

ecid Hosting Client

I've been a member of this wonderful community for just over 3 years and it still amazes me how amazing and professional this service is. You honestly really can't get this kind of dedication and reliability, even from the majority of paid services.

Absolutely outstanding and I'm very joyful to be apart of it. Thank you Brian & Community! :)

Cheers!

David Gregoire and Bryan like this.
  2. David Gregoire

David Gregoire Premium Hosting Client Hosting Client

I must be going on five years soon.

Yeah, I just checked. Next spring it'll be 5 years.

I suppose that's the best testimonial there is. I'm still here, just recently buying more services.

3. ecid

ecid Hosting Client

Grats on almost 5 years, my friend :) To be honest, I wish I found this place much sooner. It would have saved a lot of headaches.

David Gregoire likes this.