1. Free Shared and Reseller Hosting account applications have been temporarily suspended.

For further information: Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.
Bryan
Last Activity:
Jan 25, 2021 at 10:01 AM

Share This Page

Bryan

Administrator

Administrator

Thank you!! Aug 28, 2015

Bryan was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Jan 25, 2021 at 10:01 AM
    1. Wayne Burlingame
      Wayne Burlingame
      Hello Bryan,
      Is there any type of restriction on email, email ports, smtp, imap, etc... with the VPs?
      I am just training on Server Admin stuff.
      mail and sendmail work.
      I have Webmin installed and that sends a test email to my gmail account, and mail and sendmail send emails to my gmail account, but...
      I just wanted to make sure the issue wasn't with the VPS settings, and I keep banging my head against a wall.
      1. Bryan
        Bryan
        Nope. No restrictions at all. :) All root access completely open.
        Dec 28, 2020
      2. Wayne Burlingame
        Wayne Burlingame
        OK, sounds good. It is just a user error ( Me). I'll have to read up more on email, dns, etc... to try and get it to work
        Dec 28, 2020
        Bryan likes this.
      3. Bryan
        Bryan
        If you're trying to email on Port 25, most ISPs and such block that. You usually need to use an alternative...26 or such.
        Dec 29, 2020
    2. Wayne Burlingame
      Wayne Burlingame
      Hello Bryan,
      Are you setting up paid accounts soon?
      If yes, can you setup an account sometime before Jan 1st?
    3. neilsalmon
      neilsalmon
      Dear Bryan,

my website mmw-sensors.org refuses to update, when I write files via FTP to Instafree. The website continues to show old webpage entries. Checking Cpanel, new files had been transferred, but not being shown on the website. I then deleted all html files on Cpanel, hoping new ones would work, now only raw files are seen on the website, not even old web pages are shown.

many thanks for any advice.
      Neil.
      1. Bryan
        Bryan
        I'll take a look, but it sounds like a caching issue with the browser. If the pages are replaced the server would not display the old pages, because they don't exist.

If just the files are being shown, that usually means you don't have an index file, either index.php or index.html, etc.
        Jul 21, 2019
      2. Wayne Burlingame
        Wayne Burlingame
        Agree, Should be browser caching issue it sounds like. If using Chrome clear all history and cache, or edge, same thing clear browser cache. I do a full clean for all history, web page, passwords, everything. One definite negative about caching... LOL When you don't want it to.
        Dec 28, 2020
    4. Fedora
      Fedora
      Hi! (=','=)
      1. Jase Wolf and Bryan like this.
      2. Bryan
        Bryan
        Hi sweetie!
        Sep 22, 2017
        Jase Wolf and Fedora like this.
    5. ChromeHosting
      ChromeHosting
      Hi friend how are you?
      1. Jase Wolf likes this.
      2. Bryan
        Bryan
        Good. How are you?
        Jan 29, 2017
        Jase Wolf and ChromeHosting like this.
      3. ChromeHosting
        ChromeHosting
        Doing well :)
        Jan 29, 2017
        Jase Wolf likes this.
    6. ChromeHosting
      ChromeHosting
      bought premium VPS... :)
      1. Jase Wolf likes this.
    7. antonio Vallez
      antonio Vallez
      Do you need to maintain a valid paid tos for the vps, or is it just required upon registration?
      1. Bryan
        Bryan
        Yes, a paid domain is needed to be maintained.
        Oct 27, 2016
        Jase Wolf likes this.
    8. delta
      delta
    9. Eriksyl
      Eriksyl
      hello there, just purchased the premium vps. what I do not know is whether I will receive the details in email for logon on my RDC or........... I dont know.
      hope to hear from you, thank you
      1. Konstantin
        Konstantin
        Linux VPS's do not use RDC have you used putty before?
        May 26, 2016
        Jase Wolf likes this.
      2. Bryan
        Bryan
        I'm sure you already saw this on the application, but in case you didn't:

your name, email, etc. do not match the PayPal records. We consider this to be high risk, and have issued a refund via PayPal.
        May 26, 2016
        Jase Wolf likes this.
    10. Marcelnld
      Marcelnld
      Hi Bryan, i have a question, can you change my email account from [email protected] to [email protected] this is because i going to change of provider. 2nd question, can you give me a admin token of my ts server and change the name in -=RcK=- Funserver.

Thanks! Marcel
    11. Tempress
      Tempress
      Love the hosting service and I'm buying premium re seller tomorrow! yaya! \(^_^)/ Love ya Bryan!
      1. Bryan likes this.
      2. Bryan
        Bryan
        Awwwwww!!!
        Jan 3, 2016
        Jase Wolf and Tempress like this.
    12. SharedHostGMBH
      SharedHostGMBH
      Bryan You a great person!
      1. Bryan likes this.
    13. Fedora
      Fedora
      Hello Bryan. (^_^)
      1. Jase Wolf likes this.
    14. Bryan
      Bryan
      Thank you!!
      1. Jase Wolf likes this.
    15. ProjectDerpy
      ProjectDerpy
      Love the hosting service :D
    16. jtrag
      jtrag
      Thanks for such a great free hosting offer :)
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]