Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Website Outage

Discussion in 'Free Shared Hosting' started by JDELarzius, Jun 14, 2017.

1. JDELarzius

JDELarzius Hosting Client

I can't connect to my website, www.ksdillons.com. My FTP application that uploads a webcam photo every 2 minutes is also failing. All getting request timed out. Been like this for at least 24 hours now... What's going on?

2. Valeyard

Valeyard Hosting Client

Oops, nevermind my domain is fine. Perhaps change the namservers in your domain registrar? The nameservers I see are not ns1.if1.us ... ns4.if1.us, what I see is ns-cloud-a1.googledomains.com ... ns-cloud-a4.googledomains.com

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  3. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

I'm guessing you never got the email about the server migration.

There are a few threads and announcements about it here in the forum as well.

Your site is still pointing to the old server. You need to have your DNS point to the new IP:

4. JDELarzius

JDELarzius Hosting Client

Huh. I never got an e-mail. Would it have come through here? How do I make sure I get the e-mails in the future for things like this?

5. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

It was sent through the forum email system, and there are no reports of emails bouncing in the logs. It is possible it was in your spam folder or such.