Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

ISSUE: RESOLVED TS Server not working.

Discussion in 'Network and Server Status' started by =SOG=Awol, Jan 4, 2016.

1. =SOG=Awol

=SOG=Awol Premium Teamspeak Client Teamspeak Client

Hello. Apparently our teamspeak server is no longer connecting. Is this the correct way to report this??

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Can you please try now? There have been some issues lately (not specifically on this TS server, but on a couple others of ours) with the firewall blocking legitimate TS connection traffic. I'm trying to pin it down. Flushing the blocklist always seems to fix the issue, but it's something I need to look at taking care of permanently.

3. =SOG=Awol

=SOG=Awol Premium Teamspeak Client Teamspeak Client

Bryan,
    It is working now. I just logged into it. According to my teammates, it went down at 10:25pm Sunday 1/3. I don't know if that info will help you track anything in the firewall logs or not.