Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Opening some of the boards for general access.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kuffy, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Kuffy

Kuffy Premium Hosting Client

Further to my discussion in the private forum, I would like to suggest that boards could be grouped in three categories.
    1. General boards that are viewable by all, but only forum members can start topics or post to them.
    2. Boards with viewing restricted to forum members, These will be useful for webmasters and potential webmasters to find out about hosting in general, and free hosting in particular.
    3. Boards restricted to hosting clients. This can cover the more technical aspects of installing various packages, search engine optimisation and the like. It is also a good area to provide community support.

Some of you lurkers out there, can join the InstaFree forum, and help to build an expanding community of free hosting users.

host2 likes this.
  2. host2

host2 Hosting Client

nice idea

3. Joe Rodriguez

Joe Rodriguez Premium VPS Client Premium Hosting Client

This could potentially overwhelm @Bryan maybe.. maybe w/ some volunteer moderators to help him out

4. Konstantin

Konstantin Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

I think how we have it setup now is great as it allows client data and important things, to be viewed by those who need it.
    Maybe we can open like a public general forum.