Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

One way to use InstaFree hosting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kuffy, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Kuffy

Kuffy Premium Hosting Client

So you've got this great idea for an Internet site, but you know it's going to take a while to set up, and you aren't sure if it's viable. This is where InstaFree can be a great help to you. Get yourself a nice domain name, and open a shared hosting account. Look through the Softaculous range of free CMS packages - all the big name free packages are there including Drupal, WordPress WeBid and many others. Install the package using the simple Cpanel interface. That probably only takes a couple of minutes, and you are up and running. Customising is just a matter of looking through the plugins, and reading the installation guides. If you have any problems, then the private boards here contain lots of information, and the members are really friendly and helpful.

This is an auction site that I've just set up here.

Big Ends - the auction site for car breakers and nomads

If the site becomes a massive success, then I know that I can move it over to a paid hosting plan with WSWD, and I can expand my site all the way up to using a dedicated server. InstaFree hosting is fast, reliable and secure, and this gives you a great start when you are building a new site