Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Is it possible to change the "primary domain" on the account

Discussion in 'Free Shared Hosting' started by Evets, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Evets

Evets Hosting Client

I'm looking to consolidate down to just one domain name. However, the one I want to use is not the one that is currently the primary domain. Is it possible to get the primary domain changed?

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

It is possible. Thanks only issue is potentially needing to keep the original username due to the database names being renamed or such.

Other than that, it's usually quite a painless process.

Fedora and Evets like this.
  3. Evets

Evets Hosting Client

Do I just contact you directly when I become ready to make the change?

4. Fedora

Fedora Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

David Gregoire and Bryan like this.
  5. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Yes, just shoot me a PM. :)

Evets and Fedora like this.
  6. Evets

Evets Hosting Client

OK thanks, It may be a couple days before I get time to do it (I was first just checking on the possibilities)

7. David Gregoire

David Gregoire Premium Hosting Client Hosting Client

I dunno?

I kinda picture 'em more like Batman. In Batman's case, it's not superpowers, but is the result of hard work, dedication, and a passion for fighting crime.

In @Bryan's case, it's more like a passion for fighting spam, server abuse, DDoS attacks, and the never-ending flood of poopy free-hosting companies that pop up on a continual basis!

His job is probably more demanding than Batman's job! (At least it is in my imagination!)

He hops into his Bryanmobile and drives off down the Information Superhighway, into the darkness of night, to thwart evildoers who'd DOS, spam, or otherwise maliciously use server resources and cause mayhem!

His packets, honed to precision, are the bane of those who'd do evil!

My imagination is pretty vivid, so I'll spare you the rest. But, he's got a pretty sweet Bryanmobile in my imagination - and he wears a cape!

Sure, Superman could kick Batman's butt - but that's 'cause Superman was born with supreme abilities. Batman had to work his arse off to actually get good at it. It took years of dedication, countless hours of learning, and a passion for doing the right thing. I think that describes Bryan pretty well! Superman is just an alien that's imbued with powers beyond that of a normal human. Batman's a straight up hero that had to work to get there!

Also, I really am having a good time picturing him as Batman in my imagination!

Really, my imagination is pretty vivid! Given the prolific cat memes, I formally propose we henceforth refer to him as Catman and only Catman. Preferably while he wears a cape.

8. Evets

Evets Hosting Client

Fedora, Jase Wolf and David Gregoire like this.
  9. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

LMAO!!! Oh my god...you guys are killing me. :p :D :p :D

Fedora, Jase Wolf and David Gregoire like this.
  10. David Gregoire

Sure thing, Catman!

In my imagination, you're now equipped with a "catarang" which you use to sever sockets! Your Bryanmobile looks suspiciously like a comfy wheely office chair and your command center is actually just a terminal emulator with a skin applied to it!

Also, you drink airplane-size bottles of rum that you mix with Mountain Dew and call "cat-nips."

In other words, it's pretty darned awesome! You do need a butler and a secret identity. Vigilante packet-wrangler by night and mild-mannered aristocrat by day!

I warned you about my imagination!

If the missus could see this, she'd tell you (and rightfully so) that I should not be encouraged.

11. Jase Wolf

Jase Wolf Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

Bryan doesn't need a butler because he already has a @Fedora keeping tabs on everything ;p

Fedora likes this.
  12. Fedora

Hey! Do not say anything else, it's a secret that sometimes I help Bryan...

It is so secret that even he does not know that I help him. :p

[​IMG]

Jase Wolf likes this.
  13. Fedora

I found two pics where all of you can see that I help Bryan, but he does not know it. :p

[​IMG]

:D

[​IMG]

Hahahaha!!!!

Jase Wolf likes this.
  14. David Gregoire

InstaFree Community Forum: "We have more cats than Fark!"

Jase Wolf likes this.