Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

MAITENANCE: COMPLETED Instafree servers down?

Discussion in 'Network and Server Status' started by Ephman, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Ephman

Ephman Member

So I was trying to access my website and it won't load. I am even unable to get to my cPanel or webmail.
    Is it the same with everyone else? InstaFree has been so awesome that today feels like unreal. They had like a 99.7% or something uptime. I wonder what's the glitch today is ..... and hope that it gets noticed soon.

Find Dank likes this.
  2. Find Dank

Find Dank Hosting Client

Yes all of my sites hosted here are down as well. Bryan and the team are usually very quick to resolve such matters so let's give it some time and hopefully we will get an update soon.

Ephman likes this.
  3. Jase Wolf

Jase Wolf Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

I wonder if the servers are being moved now to the new datacenter.

Find Dank likes this.
  4. Find Dank

Find Dank Hosting Client

I was just thinking the same thing. But it also could be a DDOS attack like last time. Too early to speculate so all we can do is wait.

5. Ephman

Ephman Member

Bryan had posted, "We are going to physically migrate these servers on 7 January 2016 after 9 PM CST."
    9 PM CST seems about the right time since my website became inaccessible, so yes, you could be correct. :)

Jase Wolf likes this.
  6. Find Dank

Find Dank Hosting Client

Looks like we're piecing the puzzle together :)

Looking forward to getting my 5 sites back up!

7. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Yep yep! This is the migration, even though we got very little notice from the datacenter. Downtime shouldn't be too long.

Jase Wolf and Ephman like this.
  8. Ephman

Ephman Member

Everything back to normal! :)

Bryan likes this.