Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Free Shared Hosting

Discussion in 'Free Shared Hosting' started by Rony Ronouk, Mar 6, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rony Ronouk

Rony Ronouk Hosting Client

Hello Brian,

How are you? Can I ask you for a free shared hosting account? I had an account previously and due to excessive incoming spam mail, according to your suggestion, I requested you to delete the account. Maybe, you already did that. Thank you so much for that. Is it possible to have a new hosting account? I did not find the application form for free shared/reseller hosting. That's why I am asking here. Sorry if I am bothering you.

Thanks
    Rony Ronouk

2. PCTipsGR

PCTipsGR New Member

3. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Hi,

They are not broken. The only time I have ever seen this happen is when somebody is logged in to the non HTTPS site. The application forms are HTTPS. If you are logged in as HTTP, it won't work.

If you still can't access them, let me know.

@Rony Ronouk working on yours.

Rony Ronouk likes this.
  4. PCTipsGR

PCTipsGR New Member

Thanks for your reply @Bryan

I was able to access them via HTTPS, however it said that I don't have permission to view that page.

And also, you might want to update the links there, because they link to the HTTP version and confused me :)

Bryan likes this.
  5. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

You're right! I didn't even catch that the instructions page is still HTTP. Thanks for catching that. All the links are HTTPS except on that page.

I'll PM you the application in a moment. I have no idea why it still won't work.

6. Rony Ronouk

@PCTip

Thank you so much for your suggestion. Actually, I already tried it and it didn't work. I found a notice as:
    "InstaFree Community - Error. You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.".
    That's why I posted it here.

@Bryan Thank you so much for your reply. I am happy to know that you are working on it already.

7. Konstantin

Konstantin Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

Hey there @Rony Ronouk Welcome to InstaFree!

@Bryan Any troubleshooting I can do for ya?

Rony Ronouk likes this.
  8. Rony Ronouk

Hello Konstantin, thanks for you message. Actually I am with Instafree for quite a long and I also know you, from Instafree feed. :D Some months ago, there was a spam related problem in my account. That problem maybe was from my side, due to lack of website security. For that, Bryan suggested me to create a totally new account :)

9. Konstantin

Awesome! As a side note, if you ever need help with English/German translation, I'm fluent in both :)

Bryan and Rony Ronouk like this.
  10. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

No, I really appreciate it though. It's a cPanel bug in which the DNS records did not delete properly when I deleted his account. Now I can't create another account with the same domain because cPanel has a fit and throws errors. Haven't come across this in years.

Should be up by tonight.

Rony Ronouk likes this.
  11. Rony Ronouk

Aww, that's so nice offer. If I need to do anything like that anytime, you will be in the top of my list to ask. Thank you so so much.

@Bryan already did create an account for me and provided me with the necessary information. Many many thanks to him. I also uploaded my files in InstaFree, you can check "ronyronouk.com" if you want. It's a very very simple Portfolio website based only on HTML and CSS.

Thanks to both of you again :)

Bryan likes this.
  12. Jase Wolf

Jase Wolf Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

That sliding nav, that's brilliant XD

Rony Ronouk and Bryan like this.
  13. Rony Ronouk

Good to know that somebody liked it. :D In terms of content and layout, I actually tried to make the site a bit interesting because, by nature(Portfolio website), it is supposed to be a very dull one.

Thank you so much for your appreciation.

Jase Wolf likes this.
  14. Jase Wolf

Lol i can see it ticking some people off but then at the same time it is pretty amusing also how the buttons can be a bit of mess if you time it right with clicking XD

Rony Ronouk likes this.
  15. Rony Ronouk

:D Yes, that's deliberate. If I animate the menu as a whole, that will not happen. Instead of that, I did animate the menu items individually and because of that, in terms of positioning, the items get messy if you hover on any one of them. So, you can play with the position of the menu item if you want :p

Jase Wolf likes this.
  16. Jase Wolf

Lol one thing you'd probably quite like is my website's accordion menus, no JS at all :p

Rony Ronouk likes this.
  17. Rony Ronouk

Wow! That's nice. Saw your website already and got amazed seeing your diverse area of interest. You do photograph, you can paint, you write blog, also you make video vlog. So many things for a man like me to handle and you are doing it for so long. Many many appreciations and well wishes for you :)

Jase Wolf likes this.
  18. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Jase is a wolf of many talents. :D :D :D

Rony Ronouk and Jase Wolf like this.
  19. Rony Ronouk

Jase Wolf > Jase is a wolf :D:D:D

Bryan and Jase Wolf like this.
  20. Konstantin

Can’t seem to find your website link @Rony Ronouk