Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Free Hosting

Discussion in 'Free Shared Hosting' started by Huffpuffin, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Huffpuffin

Huffpuffin New Member

Hi

Another newbie here. Just wondered how to get info on my application.
    I joined up on 10th June, but not yet heard anything.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Konstantin

Konstantin Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

Hey there! Thanks for waiting so patiently.
    I'll go ahead and tag @Bryan and he can take a look! To confirm you did submit an application right?

3. Gene Savage

Gene Savage Hosting Client

It can take 10+ days. I'm betting you're OK. As you can imagine, the "day job" has to come first. I also know that frustration when you're ready to get started! A little bit more patience should get you a fantastic host.

Hope this helps!

4. zbasher

zbasher New Member

Hi I also have an application pending for over 15 days now. Any idea when I heard back any decision? thanks.

5. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Gene Savage likes this.