Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

ANNOUNCEMENT !!! Extremely Important Las Vegas Free/Paid VPS Info !!!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Bryan, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

I received an email a few minutes ago from the Las Vegas datacenter that one of our IP blocks (including the main server block) is being changed effective today, 3/15/2019.

This short notice (no notice) is absolutely unheard of in the industry, and I believe is my final straw with this datacenter. I can't begin to explain how unacceptable a no-notice IP block change is.

The people who matter will not be in the office for another hour or so, so I am not sure of the reason for the sudden change. The DC technicians did not know.

Effective immediately, please use 72.46.130.190 for the main IP address.

If you have been assigned a 76.****** IP address, please contact me ASAP. I have already assigned a new IP to your VPS in addition to the old one.

The 104****** IP addresses were not affected.

Rony Ronouk likes this.
  2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

NAT is confirmed up and working on the new IP address.

3. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

According to the datacenter technicians, the old IP addresses are being decommissioned by end of business hours today.

4. Konstantin

Konstantin Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

Sounds like the techs were on Spring Break and "forgot" some last min. paperwork. Oops.

Bryan likes this.
  5. xpercho

xpercho New Member

Falta de coordinacion en las implementaciones

6. Konstantin

Konstantin Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

Translated: Lack of coordination implementation.

7. Ashley Innerd

Ashley Innerd New Member

That is not very nice of them could of caused chaos and killed your awesome services ;)