1. Free Shared and Reseller Hosting account applications have been temporarily suspended.

For further information: Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Domain, e-mail address, SSL

Discussion in 'Paid Upgrades' started by Martie Chaushev, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Martie Chaushev

Martie Chaushev New Member

I am interested in signing up for paid hosting and took some time going through the website pages, reading on the forum and could not find the following information.

Does Instafree allow me to register a domain or should the domain be registered with another registrar?

Will I be able to have an e-mail address with my domain name?

Will I be able to have a self-signed SSL certificate for my website?

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Hello and thank you for your interest.

InstaFree does not handle domain registrations. That must be handled through another registrar.

Yes, you will have email addresses with your domain name.

You can use self-signed SSL, but there is no reason to. We offer Let's Encrypt, which gives you an actual real SSL certificate for free.

Hope that helps. :)

Martie Chaushev likes this.