1. Free Shared and Reseller Hosting account applications have been temporarily suspended.

For further information: Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Declined my application

Discussion in 'Free Shared Hosting' started by geo9419, Jun 10, 2019.

1. geo9419

geo9419 New Member

Could you tell me the reason why do you declined my application for shared webhosting?

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Yes, the application form says: Please enter your full real first and last name.
    You did not.

The domain also has the WHOIS information hidden, so there is no way to verify that you are actually the owner of the domain, even more so when you didn't apply with your full name.

You're more than welcome to correct those things.

3. geo9419

geo9419 New Member

Thank you for your answer.
    I would like to ask how to reveal my WHOIS as I buy the domain name from the namecheap.com with the extra service of WhoisGuard.
    Second do you want the name of the owner of the domain or the administrator.

4. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

I want to know that you own the domain. If you do not own the domain, the domain owner needs to apply for an account here. You can't apply for someone else.

5. geo9419

geo9419 New Member

Ok, I will do a new application and I will send you with a email the receipt from the namecheap.com to verify the owner of the domain.

6. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Thanks. You guys are set up.