Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

ISSUE: RESOLVED Cannot connect to T/S server

Discussion in 'Network and Server Status' started by Xenodray, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Xenodray

Xenodray New Member

Just can't connect. Noticed it last night, figured I'd see if it was a maintenance thing. But still not able to connect.

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Hi,

Can you try now please? Think you got smacked by the firewall.

3. Xenodray

Xenodray New Member

Nope. Still fails to connect. I can give it a try later tonight.

4. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

I'm not really sure, to be honest. I'm able to connect. I just can't enter the actual server, because you have a server password set. But the actual connection is working fine.

ncteamspeak.png

5. Xenodray

Xenodray New Member

Hi Bryan,
    I apologize it has taken me so long to test, been hella busy. But yes, it seems to be working now. Probably just a timing thing on my first test. I appreciate your help and wish ya the best!

Thanks!