Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

503 Service Unavailable...Me Too

Discussion in 'Free Reseller Hosting' started by Sean Westfield, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Sean Westfield

Sean Westfield Premium Hosting Client Hosting Client

I keep running into the same issue. When going through my site, I will get random 503s, but I get it consistently when creating a new client account under WHMCS. Looking in cPanel during this time, the memory usage spikes to about 85% so I would guess that is the issue. In looking to to see if the reseller upgrade has more than 128MB of memory, I can not find that spec listed. Can you tell me how much memory is associated with the Premium Reseller Host. I certainly cannot have new potential customers get "Unavailable" when they try to sign up.

Thank you,

-Sean

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Hi Sean,

I've been meaning to upgrade all the accounts actually, but a lot of personal stuff got in the way over the last couple months. Every account should now be 256MB. The Premium Reseller is now 512.

Fedora and Jase Wolf like this.
  3. Sean Westfield

Sean Westfield Premium Hosting Client Hosting Client

That's great, thanks Bryan.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  4. Jase Wolf

Jase Wolf Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

512TB? ;P

Bryan likes this.
  5. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

If you think you can use 512TB, I'll add it to the server. LOL!! :p:p:p